Saturday, October 25, 2008

Games Time ~

I get addited into Tetris recently~

You may think that "Huh??? 有没有搞错!Now only play this game!" "Cis! You're so so so outdated! This game only play when I'm 5 yr-old!"


Yes. I play it at 21 yr-old. Actually I don't like to play games. But my friends have change my mind - One of them play games whenever she's free : while waiting friends lunch, before lecture start, during lecture as well... The others are playing pc games at home: Jojo's Fashion (the only one that I know) and etc etc... They said playing games can train us think fast nd react fast wow... sometimes can learn vocab from the games (Jojo's Fashion) wow...


You see, games bring so many benefits to us.

Okay! I try... Let's start from the 'baby's game' - Tetris!

1 comment:

EE aka Jacqueline said...

hahaha.. i guess i'm one of the mentioned ones above (although not sure which one)..
u should specify that one of ur fren even travel long distance to another fren's house to get the game disc becuz she cannot live that day without jojo's fashion show.
welcome to game world~ :P